- Olive oil spray
- 1 (16 oz package) frozen chopped broccoli or riced broccoli
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray. Place the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a microwave-safe plate and microwave 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, to thaw. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and cayenne. Add the cheddar and the almond flour, then add the thawed and drained broccoli. Use a large spoon to mix everything together.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into 24 patties. Arrange the patties on the prepared baking sheets, making sure they don’t touch each other. Lightly spray the tots with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes on each side, until browned. Allow the broccoli tots to cool a couple of minutes, then serve. Makes 8 servings.
Serving: 3broccoli bites | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 269mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g