- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the almonds, pistachios, and walnuts and process for about 5 seconds, until finely chopped but with some larger pieces remaining. Add the nut mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the oats, pepitas, almond meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt to the nut mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until blended. Add to the bowl of dry ingredients. Stir until the dry and wet ingredients are well combined.
- Spread the granola into a 1/2-inch layer on the prepared baking sheet. Gently press down to pack it tightly. Bake for 20 minutes then rotate the pan and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly golden on the bottom and firm to the touch.
- Cool the granola on the pan for at least 1 hour before breaking into clusters.
- Store the granola in a glass jar for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or 4 to 5 weeks in the freezer. Makes 8 servings.
Calories 245, Fat 13g, Sat Fat 3g, Carbs 27g, Sugar 8g, Fiber 5g, Sodium 68mg, Protein 8g