This flourless peanut butter cookie recipe is excellent and so easy to make! Because this recipe contains no flour, the true peanut butter taste comes through loud and clear – the cookies are a filling, high-protein sweet treat that will satisfy all the peanut butter lovers out there!
Kids of all ages will love them!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat over to 350
- Mix all ingredients together
- Scoop into 12 cookies, place on non-stick baking pan
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly brown on edges. Yum!
Yield: 12 cookies
Per Cookie: 5g protein, 9g carbs, 2g fiber, 5g sugar, 11g fat