1½ lb boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
1 cup red quinoa, rinsed
4 ears corn, husked
¾ cup whole-milk buttermilk
¼ cup chopped fresh dill, divided
3 T fresh lemon juice
1 T Dijon mustard
¼ tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper
2 cups coleslaw cabbage mix
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a simmer. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink inside, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and let cool. Using 2 forks, shred chicken.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook quinoa according to package directions. Spread cooked quinoa over a baking sheet and let cool.
3. Heat a grill pan on medium-high. Grill corn, turning often, until lightly charred, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; let cool. Using a sharp knife, remove kernels from cobs (about 1½ cups).
4. In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, 2 tbsp dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Divide quinoa among bowls. Top with coleslaw mix, tomatoes, remaining corn and chicken and avocado. Drizzle with buttermilk dressing. Top with remaining 2 tbsp dill.
(Serving Size: ¼ of recipe) Calories: 430 Carb 42g, Chol 76 mg, Fat 15g, Fiber 9 g, Protein 36g, Sat Fat 3g, Sodium 343mg, Sugar 10g