Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash and Apples are liberally spiced with ground cinnamon and chili powder for a fantastic explosion of flavor. Perfect for the holidays! This dish is a celebration of those amazing flavors that can only be found in the fall. An easy side dish that is perfect for any night of the week. Whole30 compliant.
Serves: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 30 mins
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, outer, loose leaves removed
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 Granny Smith apples, very cold and cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp extra light olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts, squash, and apples on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chili powder and cinnamon over the top.
- Use your hands to toss everything together making sure to evenly coat the fruit and veggies.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, turning once half way through.
- Serve immediately.