Hey Weekend Warriors! In honor of the Atlanta Falcons, here is an awesome game day workout! We have two versions: 1. An above-board workout for our incredible Falcons’ fans; 2. A deflated version for … the other team. Falcons’ fans, take plenty of rest between sets, stay hydrated and enjoy this balanced, well-thought-out and effective workout – you’ve earned it! Patriots’ fans… uh, not so much. All you need is a medium-sized Kettlebell or dumbbell and some room to run.
- 28 Push ups
- 28 Goblet Reverse Lunges (14 each leg)
- 28 Jump Squats
- 28 Two point rows (14 each arm)
- Run 25 yards
- Return Kyle Shannahan’s Playbook that mysteriously went missing during media day
- Start running
- 21 Push ups
- 21 Goblet Reverse Lunges (each leg – don’t go too heavy!)
- 21 Jump Squats
- 21 Two point rows (each arm – don’t go too heavy!)
- Run 50 yards
- Explain again how the football got deflated?
- Run more
- 14 Push ups
- 14 Goblet Reverse Lunges (each leg)
- 14 Jump Squats
- 14 Two point rows (each arm)
- Run 75 yards
- Hand over Spygate tapes
- Keep running
- 7 Push ups
- 7 Goblet Reverse Lunges (each leg)
- 7 Jump Squats
- 7 Two point rows (each arm)
- Run 100 yards
- Remove “Deception” play from your playbook as it is illegal now
- You may stop running now
*disclaimer – the Patriots workout is clearly meant in jest. Please do not run for the entirety of the Super Bowl – you’d miss a hell of a game! #RiseUp
Have a great weekend and GO FALCONS!
If you have any questions or comments, hit us up on Facebook!