- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 8 ounces haricots verts, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shelled fresh chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil for 10 minutes or until blackened. Place in a paper bag; fold to close tightly. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel and chop. Cook edamame and haricots verts in boiling water 4 minutes; rinse with cold water, and drain.
3. Combine bell pepper, edamame mixture, chickpeas, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Combine shallots and remaining ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over bean mixture; toss.
Nutritional Information – Serves 6 (Amount per 2/3 cup serving) :
Calories 255, Fat 6.2g, Sat fat 0.6g, Mono fat 2.3g, Poly fat 1.6g, Protein 12.8g, Carb 38.8g, Fiber 11.5g, Chol 0.0mg, Iron 4.2mg, Sodium 245mg, Calcium 90mg