Time to limber up!
Whether you sit all day at work, have general stiffness, or just want to increase flexibility,
try some of these stretches after your next workout!
- Straight Leg Banded Hamstring Stretch
- Suspension Band Pectoral stretch
- Rear Foot Elevated Hip Flexor Stretch
- Figure 4 Piriformis Stretch
- Suspension Band Lat Stretch
- Static stretching should take place AFTER your workout due to a loss of power output from lengthening the muscles
- Only stretch to a mild discomfort
- Hold each stretch around 90 seconds
- Focus on your breathing (in the nose and out the mouth)
- Maintain that poker face. You won’t make it through the whole stretch straining your face and grimacing.