Try out this fun upper body suspension band complex next time you hit the gym. Get creative and try your own variation! We recommend adding some leg work in the mix as well!
If you have been following along with us, you should know a complex is when you combine a variety of movements, complete all reps of each exercise without rest, using one training tool! Let’s just say you will definitely be “feeling the burn”!
- Complete 10 reps of each exercise and move onto the next without a rest period.
- After completing all of the exercises unbroken, rest and repeat for 2 more rounds
- Vary the amount of difficulty by walking your feet forward or back.
- You may need to alter the bands overall length. We have them set at knee height.
- Practice each movement individually before combining them all.
- If your form breaks down from fatigue, it’s okay to rest! (we won’t tell) 😉
Here are the movements:
- Suspension Push Ups
- Suspension Ab Rollouts
- Suspension Tricep Extensions
- Suspension Rows
- Suspension T’s
- Suspension Bicep Curls