Stay moving with this EMOM (every minute on the minute) circuit!
- Start a 20-minute timer and perform 5 reps (each side) of each exercise, in order for 5 rounds.
- Begin each exercise at the top of the minute. The amount of time that you have remaining after the reps are performed will be your rest period. Try to move quickly so you have more time to rest.
- Once you have completed 5 rounds, we have a core finisher for you. Complete the core exercises in order for 3 rounds for 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest (20:10). Enjoy!
- Single Arm Dumbbell Clean
- Single Arm Dumbbell Squat
- Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Press
- Single Arm Dumbbell Single Arm Row
- Side Plank (Left)
- Side Plank (Right)