- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Add unflavored Greek yogurt and self-rising flour to a mixing bowl and mix well. Dough will be really sticky.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and knead about 10 times, until the dough is no longer sticky and divide into 4ths.
- Roll dough into a 7″ long and 1″ round snake shape and fold into a circle and seal ends.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place uncooked bagels onto a baking sheet and repeat process until you have four bagels.
- Use a pastry brush to wipe bagels with beaten egg and generously top with everything bagel seasoning around the entire top.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350.
- To brown tops of bagel, broil low in heated oven for 2-4 minutes. Remember to keep eye on broiling as it can go fast and burn. Makes 4 bagels.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g