- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/2 TBSP vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP milk
CINNAMON STREUSEL TOPPING
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 3 TBSP coconut oil, chilled (or plant-based butter)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 8×4 medium loaf pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl whisk together pumpkin puree and maple syrup, then eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Add almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt, using large silicone spatula or spoon to combine.
- Make streusel topping (optional): Use fork to combine almond flour, sugar, spice, salt and coconut oil or butter until meal-like texture forms. Portion out coconut oil into 6, 1/2 tablespoons, chilling before combining.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, covering with streusel if using and bake for 20 minutes uncovered, then add foil for the last 20-25 minutes, to prevent the top from browning too quickly
- Allow bread to cool in pan for 15 minutes before lifting from the parchment paper to remove bread. You can slice and serve bread immediately or store covered in fridge. Enjoy! Makes 12 slices
Calories 177, Carbs 16g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 8g, Protein 5g, Fat 10g, Sat Fat 2g, Chol 31mg, Sodium 169mg