- 6 hard boiled organic eggs, peeled and cooled
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, chopped + 1 tablespoon of pickle juice
- 2T mayonnaise
- 1T mustard (yellow or dijon)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- Salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- Mash hard boiled eggs in a bowl with a fork. Add all ingredients (chopped pickles, mayo, mustard, celery, vinegar and dill) and mix until combined.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with more pickles or dill. Makes 4 servings.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 174 TOTAL FAT: 13g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 9g CHOLESTEROL: 283mg SODIUM: 479mg CARBOHYDRATES: 3g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 10g