Fall Back to Fitness is HERE!
October 8- November 17
We are thrilled to be opening our 14th annual Fall Back to Fitness challenge. Over the course of 6 weeks, Alloy encourages you to push hard and join us for some friendly competition. FBTF is an empowering, explosive time at the center that proves time after time hard work shows results! This year we will be holding 2 different contests. You may select to participate in one or both!
Join us for the kick-off party!
Kick-off Party: Monday, October 8th at 7pm
Let’s start it off big with a fun evening of hanging out with the Alloy family! Get your starting weight in during the day or the party with an Alloy coach. Grab some wine and delicious food from Fancy Pantry and get motivated!
Contest 1: Percentage of Total Body Weight Lost
How it Works:
- Weigh in on Monday, Oct 8th during the day or at the kick off party with an Alloy coach.
- Final Weigh in on Saturday, Nov 17th (or a few days prior if you are not around) with an Alloy coach.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be awarded!
Contest 2: 4,000 MEP’s and 15 visits to the gym
How it Works:
- Cost of Registration goes into a pool
- All participants who meet the goal split the pool
What does it cost?
$30 per contest for members | $50 per contest for non-members
*Bring a friend and both of you receive 50% off registration