Hey Team Alloy!
We know a lot of you may be traveling due to the holiday season and will not be able to make it to the gym. No equipment? No problem! You can ALWAYS get a great workout in. We post tons of workouts on this blog, including some you can try when you can’t be in the gym… and here’s another one: a workout that you can do anywhere!
Perform the following exercises FOUR times – AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
- Burpee (with push up if you can!) – 10
- Touchdown Squat – 15
- Plank with a hip slap – 10 each side
- Jumping Lunge – 10 each side
- Mountain Climber – 15 each side
- You can also do each of these exercises low impact, if you have knee or hip issues.
- If you need to, take a short break after each round – we’re talking 30-45 seconds. Remember: the less breaks you take, the quicker you’re done!
We hope each and every one of you has a safe, healthy and happy holiday. See you in the gym in 2017 (if not before!)