- 4 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 large skinless boneless organic chicken breast
- 1/4 cup plain 2% reduced-fat organic Greek yogurt
- 1T olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2T red onion, slivered
- Bring 4 cups water and bay leaves to a simmer in a saucepan. Add chicken; simmer 15 minutes or until done. Drain; discard bay leaves. Cool chicken slightly; shred.
- Combine yogurt, oil, thyme, rind, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken and onion; toss well to combine.
- Makes 2 servings (about 1 cup)
Calories 236, Fat 11g, Sat fat 2g, Protein 31g, Carbs 2g, Fiber 0g, Sodium 307mg, Sugars 1g