Don’t waste your weekend on the couch!
The stress and rushing of the week is gone… with no meetings to run off to or deadlines to meet, take a few extra minutes to devote to your sweat sessions! If you’re like most Americans and sit behind a desk all week, then you know, and may experience, many of the potentially debilitating things that it does to your body: you store fat, your muscles weaken, and you cultivate a sense of overall discomfort.
Long story short – we MUST stay active on the weekends! We always provide you with great workout to do at the gym, at home or wherever you’ll be. Now, don’t let this weekend pass before doing this high intensity, full body workout!
Here’s the setup for the “Lucky 7” Workout:
- 7 exercises
- 7 reps
- 7 rounds – AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
- 7 Single-Arm Dumbbell Floor Press (each arm)
- 7 Goblet Squats
- 7 Slider Pike Ups (if you don’t have furniture sliders, you can use towels/washcloths under your feet on a wood/tile floor)
- 7 Suspension Bodyweight Row
- 7 Jump Lunges (each leg)
- 7 Single-Arm Kettlebell Swings (each arm)
- 7 Explosive Step Ups (each leg)