Are you ready for the “All You Need Is A Little Space” Workout? Grab a couple dumbbells and a kettlebell and get ready to work your tail off! This workout will hit your entire body.
Each of the last three weeks we’ve posted an exercise with an in-depth explanation, including step-by-step instructions and coaching cues. For this workout, we put together those exercises (and links to the in-depth explanations) and added in a dumbbell floor press for a workout that will get your muscles burning and your heart pumping!
Complete in a circuit starting at 10 reps of each exercise and work down by one each round until you reach 1 (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
- Single arm kettlebell clean
- Speed Squat
- Renegade row
- Dumbbell floor press
See full exercise description for each exercise below!
Single-Arm Kettlebell Clean
Dumbbell Floor Press
- Grab dumbbells with an overhand grip and lie flat on your back.
- Bend knees with feet firmly planted on floor.
- Extend elbows to a 45-degree position, triceps resting on floor, while holding dumbbells above your chest with a neutral grip
- Push dumbbells toward ceiling at 45 degree angle. Pause, and bring back to staring position.