2 organic eggs
pinch of kosher salt
pinch of ground black pepper
pinch of red pepper flakes
2 pieces of sourdough bread
2 oz herbed goat’s cheese
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Once hot, spread pesto in a thin layer across the pan.
- When pesto is warm, crack eggs into pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook eggs for 4 to 5 minutes or until the whites are set.
- Meanwhile, toast bread and spread goat cheese on it.
- Remove eggs from pan and place them on toast.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Makes 2 servings.
CALORIES: 365, FAT 17g, SAT FAT 5g, CHOL 196mg, SODIUM 640mg, CARBS 35g, FIBER 3g, PROTEIN 18g