- 3T toasted sesame oil, divided
- 10oz medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 5 large organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 16oz fresh or frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Return pan to medium-high. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Add eggs; cook 2 minutes or until almost set, stirring once. Fold cooked eggs in half; remove from pan. Cool, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in pan over medium-high. Add 3/4 cup green onions and cauliflower; cook 5 minutes, without stirring, or until browned. Stir in shrimp, eggs, pepper, and salt. Top with remaining 1/4 cup green onions. Makes 4 servings.
Calories 269, Fat 17g, Sat fat 4g, Protein 20g, Carbs 9g, Fiber 3g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sugars 3g, Sodium 358mg