Weekend Warrior Workout
Super Set 1: 5 sets of 5 reps
- 1A) See Saw Incline Dumbbell Press
- 1B) Chest Supported Rows
Super Set 2: 4 sets of 10 reps
- 2A) Step Ups
- 2B) Stability Ball Leg Curl
Super Set 3: 3 sets of 15 reps
- 3A) 1/2 Kneeling – Low to High Chop
- 3B) Plank Around the World
- Get an adequate warm up in before starting the workout.
- Try to go a bit heavier on your first superset to focus on strength.
- Avoid rotation in your hips/shoulders level during the core exercises.
- Decrease your rest periods as your reps get higher each super set.
- Complete the workout at your own pace.