- 1/4 cup tamarind paste
- 1 1/2T coconut sugar
- 1/2T Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tbsp reduced sodium tamari
- Juice of 1/2 small lime
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken stock
- 4 large zucchini with ends removed
- 2 large carrots peeled with ends removed
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 organic eggs beaten
- 2 large skinless boneless organic chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- Salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- 2T finely sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Lime wedges for serving
Mix together the sauce ingredients in a bowl, and set aside.
Spiralize into circular ribbons and set aside (or buy precut).
Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add eggs. Season with salt and pepper spread to the edges, then scramble until cooked through. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
Heat another teaspoon of oil in the pan. Add the chicken breasts over medium high heat and season with salt and pepper. Stir-fry until golden and cooked through. Remove to the egg bowl and set aside.
Add sauce to pan over medium and allow to cook for a few minutes to bubble and get syrupy. Add zucchini and carrots and cook until slightly softened and coated about 5 minutes. Then add sprouts, chicken and egg and toss until the sprouts slightly wilt and are coated in the sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Divide between four bowls, topped with sliced green onions, peanuts, and lime wedges for serving.
Calories 448, Fat 15g, Protein 51g, Carbs 32g, Fiber 8g