Red, White and Blue!
A power smoothie to put you in the Fourth of July spirit!
Here’s what you’re going to get:
- anti-inflammatory goodness
- healthy fats
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk (we used cashew milk)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (we used frozen)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (we used frozen)
- 1T unsweetened coconut flakes or shreds (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we used vanilla Dotfit vegan)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chia seeds
Place all the goodies above in your high-speed blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds until smooth. Enjoy this drink first before you partake in all of your 4th of July fun 🙂
Makes 1 serving! Calories 313, Protein 24g, Carbs 29g, Fiber 7g, Sugar 11g, Fat 11g, Sat Fat 4g, Chol 0mg, Sodium 443mg