Here’s a kid-friendly dish that your entire family will love!
- no fillers, preservatives or artificial ingredients
- high in protein that will keep you full and satisfied
- lots of flavors using herbs and spices
- baked not fried!
- 1 package chicken tenders (preferably organic)
- 1 egg (preferably organic)
- 2 T almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 T parsley (can be fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp salt
- Ground pepper to taste
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 T dill (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a bowl, whisk together egg and almond milk. In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Dip each chicken tender piece into the egg mixture and coat both sides, then dip it into the flour mixture and coat both sides well. Place coated tenders on a baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Yum!
While the tenders are in the oven, place all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
Yields: 3 servings (3 chicken fingers and 1/3cup of dressing) – Per serving: Calories 360, Prot 46g, Carbs 15g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 5g, Sodium 1500mg, Fat 16g, Sat Fat 2g, Chol 125mg
reference by: www.burnbootcamp.com