Look no further for the Best Ever Cranberry Sauce! This easy and delightful recipe takes only 15 minutes to make and a handful of ingredients! Spiced with cinnamon and sweetened with orange juice, it is the best combination of sweet and tart! The perfect complement to your holiday meal!
Serves: 8 servings
Prep time: 1 min Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 11 mins
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 12 oz fresh cranberries, rinsed and picked through
- pinch of salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of orange peel (just use a potato peel or paring knife)
- Combine sugar, orange juice, and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Add cranberries, salt, cinnamon stick and orange peel.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking, for about 10 minutes, or until all or most of the cranberries have popped. I like to leave a handful of berries whole.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Can be made up to 3 days in advance.