- 1 lb. cooked, shredded organic chicken breast
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped (can be regular or turkey)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped kale, destemmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar-based hot sauce (or more, to taste)
- First, make your massaged kale. Place kale into a medium bowl and drizzle on a teaspoon of olive oil. Then, use your hands to massage the oil into the kale for 3-5 minutes or until the kale becomes wilted and broken down and remove stems.
- Place shredded chicken, bacon, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and massaged kale into a large bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Create the sauce by mixing Greek yogurt, ranch seasoning, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Add sauce to the shredded chicken mixture and mix until combined. Makes 4 servings.
Calories: 229 Sugar: 3g Sodium: 443mg Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 1g Protein: 30g