Start your day with these healthy and hearty oatmeal cups or give one to your kids for the perfect snack.
Eat it plain, or microwave for 20 seconds then top it off with some fresh ground almond or peanut butter!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (or apple sauce)
- 2 pastured eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons monk fruit
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Suggestion: Search your local fresh market for monk fruit and ground peanut/almond butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or coconut oil
- In a large bowl combine oats, salt, and baking powder and gently toss together
- Mix in milk, greek yogurt, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and monk fruit and stir together until everything is incorporated.
- Add in blueberries and almonds and stir until just combined.
- Evenly divide the oat mixture between all 12 muffin cups and pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins are set through and lightly golden brown on the top
- Cool completely before removing muffins from the pan and enjoy!
Nutrients per serving: Calories 129 | Total Fat 3.2g | Saturated Fat 0.3g | Cholesterol 1mg | Sodium: 142mg | Carbohydrate 19.1g | Dietary Fiber 3.1g | Sugars 2.1g | Protein 6.2g
Check this week’s recipe here: https://cleananddelicious.com/baked-blueberry-lemon-oatmeal-muffin-cups/