Who doesn’t love pizza? This recipe is a healthy, lightened-up pizza that is perfect for those busy nights. It’s really easy to make, and is so much healthier for you and your family that the take-out version. The flavors in this pizza are amazing – the chicken is just a little spicy (add more or less paprika to taste), and it goes perfectly with the veggies and pesto. EVERYONE will enjoy it!
10 min. Preparation Time
10 min. Cooking Time
- 6 oz Boneless skinless Chicken breast
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1⁄8 tsp Pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp Paprika
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Whole wheat tortilla
- 2-3 tbsp Pesto
- ¼ cup Broccoli florets (small)
- ¼ cup Sundried tomato (thin sliced)
- ½ cup Asparagus (cut into ½ inch pieces)
- ½ cup Aged white Cheddar
- Preheat oven at 400°F
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips. Season evenly with salt, pepper and paprika
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat, lightly coat with spray and add the seasoned chicken
- Sauté until lightly browned all over and cooked all the way through, stirring occasionally
- Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with spray and place tortilla on the tray
- Spread the pesto evenly around the tortilla, leaving the outside inch free for the “crust.”
- Combine all the other ingredients except for the cheese in a mixing bowl and toss until mixed together. Spread evenly on the tortilla, covering the pesto.
- Top with the cheese and bake until cheese is melted and shell is lightly toasted (about 10 minutes).
(per serving, makes 2)
329.2 calories, 33.5g protein, 25.5 carbs, 8g fiber, 3.7g sugar, 10.4g fat