- 4 organic boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- zest and juice of 1 lime (plus 1 lime cut into wedges)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (divided)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Pound the thicker end of the chicken breast with a mallet to make it even with the thinner end
- Combine the juice of 1 lime, lime zest, olive oil, 1/4 cup of the cilantro finely chopped, garlic and salt to a large container with a lid, or a gallon size freezer bag.
- Coat the chicken well on both sides and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight, the longer the better, turning halfway.
- When ready to cook, oil a grill or grill pan over medium to medium-high heat.
- Grill about 5 minutes on each side, or until charred and cooked through in the center.
- Remove and set aside on a platter and squeeze the remaining lime over the chicken. Garnish with the remaining fresh cilantro. Makes 4 servings.
Air Fryer Directions:
- Air fry in a single layer at 380 degrees for 5 minutes on each side.
Serving: 1breast, Calories: 217kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 39g, Fat: 6g, Sat Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 124mg, Sodium: 360mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 0g