- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 organic egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla or regular milk of choice
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- chocolate chips (optional – for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat an oven-safe mug, ramekin, or baking dish with oil.
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Top with flakey sea salt, let cool, and enjoy! Makes 1 serving.
Calories: 254, Protein 12g, Carbs 42g, Fiber 6g, Sugar 7g, Fat 9g, Sat Fat 2g, Chol 186mg, Sodium 162mg