Give this quick salmon recipe a shot! Your entire family will love this healthy yet tasty dish!
Salmon is best baked at 350 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. You want to cook it at a high enough temperature that the heat can penetrate the fish quickly enough to cook the inside, but not too hot so that the outer layers of the fish dry out. Wrap the fish in foil to protect the fish from direct heat.
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 20 mins Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 lemon thinly sliced.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the salmon filet onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper. Pour directly over salmon and spread to cover. Place lemon slices on top.
- Pull the sides and ends of the aluminum foil up and pinch together, covering the salmon completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley just before serving.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 2g carbohydrates; 22g protein; 14g fat (2g saturated fat); 62mg cholesterol; 342mg sodium; 594mg potassium;
Check out this week’s recipe here: https://thestayathomechef.com/easy-garlic-herb-baked-salmon/