- ¼ cup of your favorite hot sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- Dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pound organic chicken tenders
BLEU CHEESE DIP
- 6 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Coat a baking dish with nonstick oil spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix hot sauce and paprika (only add optional cayenne if you like it hot).
- Coat each tenderloin with sauce and set it in the baking dish, forming in a single layer. Bake for at least 15 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- While chicken is cooking, make dip by mixing Greek yogurt, bleu cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper until velvety smooth.
- Makes 4 servings.
A serving is 3 ounces of chicken plus 2 tablespoons of dip
Calories: 170, Protein: 29g, Fat: 4.5g, Sat Fat: 1.5g, Chol: 85mg, Carbs: 1g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 1g Sodium: 330mg