- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (sugar, coconut sugar, sugar substitute)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite nut butter (optional)
- Optional add-ins: chocolate chips, raisins, chia or flax seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease a baking sheet (or use parchment paper) and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, pumpkin, applesauce and sweetener of choice and mix well. If desired, add 2 tablespoons or so of your favorite nut butter and add-ins.
- Using your hands, form12 balls and place on the baking tray and press each ball into a cookie shape. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
- Remove and allow to cool completely. Makes 12 cookies.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Fiber: 4g