Here’s a yummy holiday smoothie that’s filled with protein, healthy fats and fiber to keep you full and satisfied! Happy Holidays!
- 1/2 small frozen banana (peeled)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (we like unsweetened vanilla)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (or your favorite greens)
- 1/4 of a small sized avocado
- 10-20 fresh mint leaves OR 1 drop peppermint essential oil
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder (we like Dotfit)
- 1/2 – 1 cup crushed ice (based on your liking of thickness)
- 1 tsp cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- Makes 1 serving
- Place banana, milk, spinach, avocado, mint, protein powder, and ice in a blender
- Process until smooth
- Add in cacao nibs/chocolate chips and briefly pulse
- Serve garnished with additional cacao nibs or chocolate chips and enjoy!
Calories 322, Protein 23g, Carbs 40g, Fiber 11g, Sugar 6g, Fat 11g, Chol 10g