The quad cross-bod foam roller stretch is a fantastic exercise if you looking to improve the mobility in your upper back. Doing this will improve your posture and will reduce the chance that you develop an injury. Anyone who sits at a desk for hours on end should throw this into their regime!
- Start by sitting back on your ankles
- Put roller on one side and hands underneath shoulders
- Put one hand underneath your other arm with your palm up on the roller
- Inhale through your nose
- Push roller away from your body while taking your opposite shoulder to the floor
- Exhale through your mouth as you push the roller
- Return to starting position