Do you love salmon, but aren’t sure how to cook it? Or maybe you’re just looking for a variation? Then you have to try this really simple, healthy and tasty salmon with whole-grain mustard crust!
- 1 1/4 pounds center-cut salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
- Combine sour cream, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Place salmon pieces, skin-side down, on the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mustard sauce evenly over the salmon.
- Broil the salmon 5 inches from the heat source until it is opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Per serving (makes 4): 198 calories, 8g fat, 2g carbs, 29g protein, 375mg soldium