- 3T oil (pick your favorite)
- 1 pound organic chicken tenders
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (or your favorite gluten-free crumbs)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Place pecans and Parmesan into a food processor. Pulse until well combined. Place into a large shallow dish and stir in bread crumbs, salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
Press chicken strips into pecan mixture, coating both sides. Place coated chicken strips into hot saute pan. Cook each side for about 3-5 minutes, until cooked through and browned. Remove strips from skillet and let cool on a baking rack or paper towel lined plate. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 273mg | Fiber: 1g