- ½ cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 2 tablespoons protein powder (we suggest Alloy vanilla – yum!)
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Cooking spray
- Mixings and toppings as desired (berries, nuts, chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a ramekin or oven-safe pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender combine all the ingredient until smooth and well-blended, about 1 minute. Stir in your favorite mixings after blending.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared ramekin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out with just a couple crumbs. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before serving and add toppings. Makes 1 serving.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 110mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 28g