- 1 1/2 cup regular or gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup creamy unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2T raw honey
- 2 scoops Dotfit vanilla protein powder
- 1T chia seeds
- 2T pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 2T mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium sized bowl combine all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. The batter will be thick!
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out mixture and roll into balls using your hands.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or freeze for longer. Makes 30 balls
(Serving Size: 2 balls)
Calories 152, Fat 8g, Chol .5mg, Sodium 225mg, Carbs 14g, Sugar 5g, Protein 7g