- 1T dried parsley
- 1T garlic powder
- 1T onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh black pepper
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, chopped into florets (about 6 cups)
- 3T avocado oil
- 1T fresh parsley, chopped (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the ranch blend with parsley, garlic, onion powder, dill, chives, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the cauliflower to the baking sheet and top with the avocado oil and ranch blend. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes (or until crisped to your liking), rotating halfway through (put in air fryer for less time in the kitchen!)
- Serve topped with fresh parsley. Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 55 calories, 1g fat, 11g carbs, 4g fiber, 4g protein