- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- 1¼ tsp kosher salt, divided
- ¾ tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 1 pound broccolini, trimmed
- 2T fresh lemon juice
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub salmon with 1 tablespoon oil and season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add salmon to sheet and roast until potatoes are tender, about 5 more minutes.
- Turn potatoes, add broccolini to sheet, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Heat broiler and broil all until salmon and Broccolini are browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk lemon juice, shallot, and mustard with remaining ¼ cup oil and ¼ teaspoon salt and drizzle over salmon and vegetables. Makes 4 servings.
Calories 524, Protein 39g, Carbs 28g, Fiber 1g, Fat 29g, Sat Fat 18g, Chol 68mg, Sodium 796