- 1 pound ground turkey (or sub ground chicken)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (Kosher or sea salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2/3 cup loosely packed spinach, rough chopped
- 2/3 cup feta crumbles
- In a large bowl, gently mix everything together with your hands until just combined. You don’t want to overmix otherwise the burgers will be tough.
- Form four equal-sized patties and let rest on a plate while you heat up the skillet or grill.
- If making this indoors on the stovetop, use a cast-iron skillet or nonstick skillet and place it over medium-high heat with a little bit of cooking oil. Once heated up, place the patties, two at a time, into the skillet and cook until both sides are brown and it is cooked through (internal temperature of 160° F).
- If making this on the outdoor grill, turn your grill on high and cook patties on both sides until cooked through (internal temperature of 160° F) and nicely brown on the outside.
- Serve with your favorite buns and toppings. Makes 4 servings.
Serving: 1 SERVING | Calories: 230 KCAL | Carbohydrates: 2 G | Protein: 27 G | Fat: 14 G