- 1 lb lean ground organic beef
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced (thinly sliced)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup of your favorite taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- lime wedges
- tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high until cooked. Remove meat from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté the onions, peppers, and squash, stirring frequently, until soft.
- Return the meat to pan with veggies.
- Add the taco seasoning and stir.
- Add fresh spinach and continue to cook just until spinach wilts.
- Remove from heat and serve with any desired toppings.
- Enjoy! Makes 6 servings.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 861mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g