For the salad base:
- 1 small head green cabbage (or iceberg lettuce), finely diced (or buy already prechopped!)
- 3-4 cucumbers, finely diced
- 1/4 cup chives, finely diced
For the Green Goddess dressing:
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small shallot
- 1/3 cup chives (optional)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, cashews, or nut of choice
- 1 cup fresh torn basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine your finely diced cabbage, cucumbers, and chives in a large bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender, and blend until you have a smooth dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well. Makes 8 servings.
- Serve your salad with tortilla chips, pita chips, or eat as is!
Calories 128, Carbs 13g, Fiber 5g, Sugar 4g, Protein 6g, Fat 7g, Sat Fat 1g, Sodium 258mg