This Turkey Broccoli Pasta is such an easy dinner, and made with ingredients most people already have at home! Pasta, ground turkey, broccoli and Parmesan cheese are staples at my house, so this recipe is a regular go-to – and my kids LOVE it! It’s super easy to make, family-friendly and is ready in less than 20 minutes!
- 8 oz whole-grain pasta (shells, spiral pasta, or penne work best)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 2 heads of broccoli cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring water to boil for pasta; cook 10 minutes for al dente. Add broccoli to the pot the last 4 minutes of cook time. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water when draining
- Preheat large saute pan on medium for 2-3 minutes. Melt butter, then add garlic and red pepper. Cook and stir until garlic is golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add turkey to pan, cook until no longer pink (5-6 minutes)
- Stir in pasta and broccoli, salt and reserved pasta water. Cook 2-3 minutes until flavors are blended.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in cheese until well blended
Yield: 6 servings
Calories 387, Total Fat 18.8g, Sat Fat 7.7g, Protein 32g, Carb 26.4g, 2.5g Sugar, 508mg sodium