- 4 turkey breast cutlets (4 oz each)
- 2 large organic egg whites (beaten)
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (your choice)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- lemon wedges for serving
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl beat egg whites.
- Dip turkey cutlets in egg whites, then breadcrumb mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium heat. Add the butter and olive oil.
- When butter melts, add the cutlets and cook about 6 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings
Calories 196, Carbs 7g, Protein 29g, Fat 6g