Hot summer days makes for a cold drink in your hand, right?
This recipe uses fruit that’s in peak season – WATERMELON! A refreshing and hydrating beverage that has no added sugar just lemons, water and optional stevia (and a splash of vodka if you choose to give it a spike)! So easy and tasty!
- 1 cup vodka (optional)
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups seedless watermelon
- 3 lemons
- 3 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- Add vodka, water, watermelon and stevia to a blender
- Using a handheld juicer, juice lemons into the blender
- Blend until watermelon becomes completely smooth
- Pour into a large pitcher and refrigerate prior to serving
Nutrition Info (Serves 4):
Per serving: Calories 211, Carbs 20g, Sugar 16g