- 1 cup fresh watermelon (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana (peeled & frozen, cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 Medjool date , pitted (optional)
- Add vanilla protein powder for extra protein after a workout!
Add the watermelon, strawberries, banana, almond milk, and date (if using) to a high-speed blender. Blend until very smooth.
Pour into a glass and serve right away for the best texture.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 685mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 32g