Add some variety to your routine with this suspension band workout!
Here is the workout:
Complete 15 reps of each exercise in circuit order (exercises 1-5) for 3 rounds.
- 1 – Suspension Ys (one of our favorite postural exercises)
- 2 – Suspension hip bridges
- 3 – Suspension push-ups (try to keep your hands at a 45-degree angle and keep the bands above your arms to prevent rubbing)
- 4 – Suspension assisted squats (the bands will allow you to get nice and low while reducing the stress on your knees)
- 5 – Suspension ab rollouts (try starting with your feet underneath the anchor of the bands)
Trainer tip: (1) The bands should be adjusted to knee height. (2) Vary the difficulty by walking your feet farther in or out – depending on the exercise.
Fun fact: Suspension bands are one of the most versatile training tools you can find! They are great for outdoor use and/or travel to ensure you never miss a workout!