In need of an easy recipe for the fish sitting in your freezer?
This week’s recipe is not only simple, but also super quick with very few steps.
For us, that’s a Win-Win!
- Nonstick spray
- Four 6-ounce pieces tilapia fillet
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup light reduced-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon peeled chopped fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, for serving
- 1 – Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick oil spray. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and place it in the pan
- 2 – Combine the coconut milk, cilantro, ginger, garam masala, garlic and jalapeno in a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour mixture over the fish
- 3 – Bake until the fish is fully cooked, about 15 minutes. Garnish with more cilantro and serve with the rice!